This license allows you to promote, host and operate a foreign exchange currency trading
and speculation platform. Also the brokerage in shares CFDs, FX, commodities and any
kind of regulated securities is permitted.
1. The validity of this License shall expire on the date specified overleaf or on the date the licensee ceases to remain incorporated in ANJOUAN whichever is earlier, unless the license is revoked earlier by the Anjouan Offshore Finance Authority.
2. This License is subject to any variations of the “Government Notice No 004 OF 2005” or “The Government Notice No. 5 OF 2005”.
3. The objects and purposes of the Company is to offer different brokerage services for corporate & private clients for the public and non-residents of the Autonomous republic of Anjouan; to carry on all or any of the business of a company and, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, to carry on, in conjunction with each other or as separate and distinct undertakings, all or any of the following businesses:
• providing direct consultations to investors on investments to clients, including issues concerning the price of securities, investment in securities, buying and selling of securities, as well as related foreign exchange transactions
• consulting on securities issuance and money arising services
• arranging and carrying out the distribution of the issuer’s securities on a non-guaranteed basis
• receiving and transmitting clients orders in connection with securities, effecting transactions in securities for clients’ accounts, with clients’ funds
• managing clients’ investment portfolios and funds allocated for operations in securities
• holding clients’ investment funds and/or securities, providing safekeeping, custody and nominee services for securities
• effecting transactions in securities for their own account with their own funds (proprietary trading)
• arranging and carrying out the distribution of the issuer’s securities on a guaranteed basis
• loaning securities to and borrowing securities from clients as well as using their own funds for the acquisition of securities for clients, engaging in short selling as defined in NBG regulations
• Company services
• Issuing of own deposit products.
• To provide loans and borrow funds (loan transactions).
• To carry out currency and exchange transactions.
• To hold assets, capital, precision metals, bonds, shares or another financial instrument for third parties.
• To accept cash deposits of any type (depositary transactions).
• Current Account to Corporate and Individual clients
• Fixed term deposit accounts.
• Issuing Bank References and Certificates of Good Standing.
• To issue securities and credit cards processing.
• To provide guarantees of any type (guarantee business).
• Multi-Currency Accounts.
• Asset Management like products.
• Investment Consultancy Services.
• Financial Engineering (Private Banking and Wealth Management in combined product solutions)
• To act as intermediary in securities trading.
• To provide other permitted financial services.
• Forex trading.
• Forex Currency Exchange Operator (utility token and security token)
CFD contract for difference
and to carry on business as capitalists, financiers, promoters, and concessionaires and participate in, undertake, carry on and execute all kinds of financial, commercial, industrial, trading, exploitation, development, agency and other operations and to advance or provide money, with or without security, to concessionaires, inventors, patentees and others, for the purpose of improving and developing or assisting to improve and develop any concessions, lands or otherwise, or of experimenting, improving, testing or developing any invention, design or process industrial or otherwise.
4. The Licence shall ipso facto and without any prior notice stand cancelled, if any of the following events take place:
(a) The Company shall engage in any activity that is prohibited by or contrary to any enactment or rule of law for the time being in force in Anjouan.
(b) The Company is an International Company and accordingly shall not, except as may be permitted by its approved Constitution:
• Carry on business in Anjouan (other than brokerage) or own an interest in immovable property situation in Anjouan other than a lease of premises from which to carry on its business;
• Carry on insurance, sea or air transport, gambling or Banking or any other business without a specific license.
• At any time have less than one member.
• Make any invitation to the public to subscribe for any shares or debentures in the Company.
(c) For the purposes of subparagraph (2) (a) the Company shall not be treated as carrying a business in Anjouan by reason only that it:
• Carries on business with another company incorporated under the Act or in furtherance of the business of the Company carried on outside of Anjouan, Union of the Comoros.
• Leases premises from which to carry on its business as permitted by the Act.
• Makes or maintains deposits with a person licensed to carry on brokerage business in Anjouan, Union of the Comoros.
• Obtains professional services from its registered agent, counsel, attorneys, accountants, bookkeepers, trust companies, management companies, investment advisers, insurance brokers or agents or other similar persons carrying on business within Anjouan, Union of the Comoros.
• Prepares or maintains its books or records within Anjouan, Union of the Comoros.
• Holds meetings within Anjouan, Union of the Comoros of its directors or members;
• Holds shares, debt obligations or other securities, in a company incorporated under the Act;
• Issues shares, debt obligations or other securities in a company incorporated under the Act or under the Companies Act.
5. The persons conducting the business of the Company shall hold themselves personally, jointly and severally liable for all the acts or commissions, irregularities and violations committed by them after such cancellation.
6. If the Renewal payment